Climb for Cancer 2018 Training Tips
Not sure where to start with your training? Download our four week training plan here.
Or if you're looking for a new place to train check out a few of our favourites below:
• Kangaroo Point Stairs. 107 stairs with amazing views of the city. After you’ve mastered the climb, chill out with a coffee or cold drink at the café!
• Appleby Rd, Stafford Heights. Leave your car on Caratel Street and then take on 67 steps, with three landings in between to catch your breath.
• Nulty Way Steps, Arana Hills. Start at Plucks Road and climb on up to the library on Cobbity Crescent. A great shady climb on a sunny day!
• The Gorge Discovery Circuit, Springwood. Visit the Springwood Conservation Park and take on 132 steps of all different heights and depths, with the extra challenge of some uneven ground. You’ll find an entrance at Jardine Street and on Plateaus Drive, off Springwood Road.
• Lovers Walk, Shorncliffe. Half way between the start of Lovers Walk and the Shorncliffe Pier you’ll find a great set of stairs with waterfront views. It’s not the tallest set of stairs on our list but makes a great circuit – and at the end of your climb the Full Moon pub is waiting at the top!